Bees close up.For nature lovers, groups, families and school classes.
Experience the superorganism bee colony very closely!
Visit our thousands of bees and gain insight into the fascinating world of our unique pollinator.
- We will show you where our bees live and gather.
- You even get an insight into a beehive.
- You will get tips from us on how to help the bees so that they can come to your garden or balcony and find enough food.
- Of course you will also learn how we produce "honey with a heart".
- You can also try our liquid gold. On freshly baked plait you can enjoy our honey.
- At the end there is an additional sweet surprise to take home.
Guided tours are available for groups of 6 or more people.
The guided tours only take place in dry weather and mild temperatures.
If the weather is unfavourable, you will receive a postponement date.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Jenny & Jonas